Have an INDIVIDUAL certificate?
Use Online Services for:
- Upon login, choose the green "Click to Proceed" button at the bottom of the page to enter your CPE hours.
Once the task has been completed, you may review the hours you submitted by selecting the CPE Reporting tab at the top of the page.
- NOTE: If you recently changed your status from Exempt or Inactive to the Active status, you may not be able
to use the online reporting system at this time. Please contact the Board office at 651-296-7938.
- Please make sure you have your payment information ready before starting your renewal. For
security reasons, the electronic payment system will time out if you do not finish your
transaction within a reasonable amount of time.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- There is a $1.50 bank-charged fee for online renewals.
- For address-only updates: Upon login, select the “edit” button next to the Address Information block,
make your changes in the pop-up screen, save, and then log off the system.
- Name changes cannot be made through the online system. Employer changes can only be made
through the online services with your renewal. For all other times and to make a name change,
follow the change of address instructions
on the website.
- It is an obligation of your licensure to maintain an up-to-date public/mailing address (
Minnesota Rules 1105.1000).